pallfreeman wrote:
> And Logitech are going to educate them about all this and drum up enough
> enthusiasm to make the UE a must-have killer appliance? With no
> advertising and no brand recognition? I can't see that happening.
>
> In the UK there are loads of "digital radio" devices available. Aunt
> Fanny will be buying one from another manufacturer because of the way it
> looks.

The available internet radios are mostly ugly design and have poor
screen ergonomics - eg. 2 line scrolling & monochrome.
And they are always going to be a niche market.

The Logitech homepage for users, either SB or UE, is one of the best
thought out user portals - try some of the others and you'll see what I
mean.

The UE won't be a killer device - that's not the nature of the beast!
But put a UE up against a Reciva in any store display & I'd bet
customers would go for the UE.  Get the Euro pice down below 100 GBP or
120 Euro and they are much more likely to sell.