erland wrote:
> It seems like the some more blog comments now have been moderated, at
> least a few more is now visible including some answers.
>
> There wasn't much news, but a few things were clarified:
>
> - They will not provide an upgrade path for the Touch or any other
> Squeezebox except for Squeezebox Radio. Hopefully this means they have
> an UE product without built-in speakers in their roadmap, if they don't,
> the UE Smart Radio line is more or less doomed at its current price
> level.
> - Most importantly, for the first time since 2009 when Sean left someone
> in the management actually seems to read AND respond to the feedback
> posted on the blog, at least some of the responses are posted in the
> name of the director of the new UE products.

I did find it interesting that in his response to my comment re: the
need for a product offering that speaks to the Touch/Classic/Duet user,
Ariel said that while they won't comment on what's in the pipeline, they
are working on products that they believe are "compelling". That may
mean absolutely nothing, but if he really paid attention to what I was
saying, then perhaps there is something in the works that might be
worthy of our consideration.