RobbeD wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could someone help me to modify the Power Switch plugin to control the
> gpio pins on the raspberry pi? I think this could be easier than using
> an USB-relay..
> How do I start with this? I have no experience with squeezebox
> plugins..
>
> Thanks in advance!SBS/LMS Plugins are written in perl, and with this plugin,
> all the code
resides in Plugin.pm which you can extract from the zip file and edit
with any text editor.  If you have programming experience, you needn't
be shy about hacking away at the code.  You'd start by modifying the
commandCallback(), handlePowerOn() & handlePowerOff() functions.  You'll
need to know how to twiddle the gpio pins from a script.  If you can do
it from a bash script, then you'll be able to do it from perl.