I've compared an SB3 (Classic) with a Joggler, and I can safely say,
even without a double-blind-ab-test, that the analogue output of the SB3
is far superior to the Joggler.

Like you I tried swapping out my main SB with the Joggler as it's
aesthetically nicer and easier to control, but the sound quality made me
immediately switch it back. Another problem I found was that the volume
level coming out of the Joggler was too low, which meant I had to up the
preamp db level, which caused a nasty pop when it turned on.

A USB audio dongle is the way to go I think if you want to use the
Joggler, as long as you don't mind it sticking out the side, or you get
a 90-degree cable and stick it behind.