But that should be easy to solve in SqueezeCommander, just switch to the
"Add" mode first. Try that with the Logi App.
Also, doesn't SqueezeCommander also have a party mode?

This is a question of trade offs and I would not want an App that
sacrifices my 95%-of-the-time use case with a nag-popup just to be save
for the 5%-of-the-time use case of using it in a party scenario.

And I was asking for the Apps not to discuss platforms but because I'm
seriously interested. I've got a Nexus 7 and so far haven't found a
single tablet App for it that I use, only scaled-up phone Apps. Ok, mail
may count as a tablet App and recently got usable with the latest update
(it now can actually retrieve new mail)