Mick Seymour wrote:
> Do the tracks have replay gain data in them? LMS can only use it if the
> information is there. It isn't something the player does AFAIK.
When the file is encoded replay gain (RG) data has to be added for the
system to work.  I use dBPoweramp with the RG "plug-in" when ripping
CDs.  The player can then either interpret the RG data in the file and
apply it - or ignore it. However it is up to the player whether it is
used or not, so in that sense it is something the player "does".

I have it set up to work with playlists but not when listening to an
album.  That is an option you can set in LMS.