Brian Ritchie wrote:
> [Ha, sorted! See below...]
> I'd be "happy" to try to download the APK file, but I can't find any way
> to do that at all - the only thing I can do with the app is to click on
> the Install button - which just takes me to the same bloody page telling
> me I need to install the App Center first.

I can feel your pain. My first experience with a tablet was very
similar. Access only to the tablet manufacturers market because they
didn't get the Google badge, Slideme.org rescuing me for the controller
then AndriodPit, eventually, for the player. I think I set up accounts
with at least a dozen useless web sites thinking 'how can this be so
difficult'.

Glad you got it sorted, as I did. Enjoy the music.