I have decided to revert to an older version of Squeezecentre Server, as
the latest LMS release is frequently crashing on my Window 2008 Server.
I need to find an older, stable version that supports the use of more
than one Music folder (on separate network shares). I've tried 7.2,
7.3.4 and 7.5.4 and all three only support a single music folder. I
tried creating a local folder, containing shortcuts to the various
network shares, but when I run a scan it doesn't find anything.
Can anyone direct me to an older, stable release that supports multiple
music folders?