Those products have been discontinued for years. There were some posts
recently about random retailers who had apparently stumbled upon old SB
inventory -- sorry, but I don't have any of the links handy, but if you
search the forums for posts over the past 1-2 months using the terms SB3
or Classic then you might find the threads. And if you're very lucky the
retailers may still have some left.

Other than that I'd say your best options are the second hand market.
eBay, Craigslist, and possibly audiogon may have some from time to time.
I expect it's not that frequent, so you probably need to be patient, and
then strike fast when one appears.

EDIT: Did you do an Xilink (sp?) reset?