Hello, I have a Squeezebox system running on wifi thru a Timecapsule
with 3 airport express units extending the network.  I have a Vortexbox
with 1Gb RAM, with almost 2TBs of FLAC files. My 8 clients are a
Transporter, a Touch, and 6 Radios.  I recently switched Vortexboxes and
to a 2TB unit.  I am experiencing significant rebuffering issues, about
every 10-20 seconds.  Occasionally it causes the Transporter to freeze
and have to be reset.  This only happens when I am streaming my local
collection, not on Pandora.  I am running the most recent version of LMS
on the Linux based system.  I posted at the Vortexbox forums and was
advised that it was most likely a network issue. I do not think that is
the case, as I never experienced any issues before, and do not
experience them with Pandora. I realize that Pandora sampling is lower,
but it seems that there is some sort of incompatibility or hardware
issue. I have reset everything, reloaded LMS and even reset the
timecapsule and the Expresses.  This is a really frustrating problem.