charlotte9999 wrote:
> Will be refused because the radio itself is not broken....

Actually I don't think so within EU it must be "fit for purpose" the
server backend must function otherwise the radio does not work as
advertised.

But there is certainly no precedence case regarding what is "good enough
function" that I'm aware off ? If anyone works with such things please
inform us ?

Lets say that the warranty period is 2*365=730 days assume the service
is back on monday 5/730 = 0.7% downtime ?

Adds some more failures ,like a quick xmas breakdown (we had those ) so
what do we get as total over 2 years 1-3% downtime .

But on the other hand I think you can get you money back if claim that
you only had it this week and it was not working as expected .