bcostacurta wrote:
> mysqueezebox.com Europe is down since quite two days from now.
>
> Obviously the server is down, but what are the guys from Logitech doing
> for a such long time ?
> And why no comunication from Logitech ?
> They use the socials network, eg. a Twitter account, on which one (and
> only one...) message was posted since then.
>
> We bought the products from Logitech.
> We have the right to expect reliable service.
> Unfortunately currently we can only complain Logitech provides a poor
> support and communication in respect of their customers.
>
> Note : yes I know I can install LMS on a local PC and get quite a lot of
> services ... but this is the reason WHY I bought a SqueezBox : to get
> rid off the need of a PC to listen to Internet radio.
>
> Bruno
>

> Location : Luxembourg

I agree with your note, it was the reason I also bought it. The beauty
is it's stand alone function. For the rest however painful to say it,
the times of service have changed. The days that you walked into a shop
with a man who knew his business and said, this is the problem and the
man knew which screw you needed and it worked when you got home are long
behind us. Now when you walk into a wholesale store, don't bother asking
what you need, you have to buy 20 screws in a package, pay and when
you're home hope you have the right one.:-) Stores, service and society
have changed. As already mentioned on this site no news from the company
for us poor Squeezebox junkies, it's cold turkey until things are
working agian:-)