castalla wrote:
> A bit late to the party, but .... could we have a Servers tab alongside
> the Search - Browse - Players items?  The l dropdown is really fiddly to
> use and often I miss the correct item!
What server dropdown? There is an action bar menu that exposes a "switch
server" screen, and there is an option to move players between servers
too, also from a popup on the players screen. I'm not sure I understand
what you're asking.

But you're right that it's too late for 1.3.0 anyway.  This release
won't have any UI changes, it's strictly refinements to the established
UI. The target release date was November (of 2012), and I intend to hold
to that.