Jaca wrote:

> How do I switch/change player to different server/ library?
>
> I can change servers but can't find how to move client/player from one
> server to another.. I'm sure i'm missing smth obvious somewhere O_o...

You probably aren't missing anything obvious. Some of this was added in
the 1.3.0 preview, which you can install for free from Google Play.
Well, at least as long as you are moving between
squeezenetwork/mysqueezebox.com and your local server. If you are moving
between different local servers (why?) then the app doesn't do that.
Explain why you're doing this on a regular basis, and I might consider
spending time on implementing that (priorities, right?) but I think most
people alternate between SN and their local server exclusively.

Google Play link: http://goo.gl/Is7N0