OK, finally need to give a bit of feedback on OrangeSqueeze as well
since I've been using the preview a bit, too, recently.

I actually really like it, I have to admit that I start to prefer it to
SqueezeCommander (SqueezeCommander keeps confusing me in places where it
looks like iPeng used to but behaves differently) but there are a few
things that keep confusing me:

- Did I miss a shortcut to get to that screen where you have all the
  players and their volume? I use that a lot in iPeng and it's similar
  in OrangeSqueeze, something I really like but when I use that it's
  _always_ because I just want to quickly change some volume or sync
  grouping while I'm browsing the library and it's a nuisance that I
  then have to start off again. Actually I catch myself grabbing my
  iPhone just to adjust volume/sync because I don't want to lose the
  menu I'm in. Did I miss something? It would be really good to be able
  to change a player state without having to re-start from the root
  level of the menu tree.
- There is one thing I absolutely hate and that's the synchronization.
  I _always_ get the direction wrong and then delete the playlist I want
  to sync to another player. That should get more intuitive or at least
  show an indication of what's going to happen.
- I love that globalsearch screen you get from the top right and I
  love the option to automatically expand a service but when I do that
  with one or two submenu levels (e.g. with Spotify) it gets completely
  confusing and it's almost impossible to figure out what is what on
  this screen. It would be good if there could be more indentation or
  different colors or something else that shows me on which level in the
  menu hierarchy some item is supposed to be. Actually I have the same
  issue with the other "Search" menu: ut's very hard to figure out where
  one category ends and the next one starts, the triangle at the right
  hand side is about the only indication.
- The hardware buttons don't work on 4.2 but then 4.2 is a big mess
  anyway, maybe 4.2.1 will fix that for you.
- It would be good if the keyboard would automatically close when you
  move from the search screen to another screen where there is no entry
  field.

And then there is another issue that you might have an answer to, maybe
I'm just missing something but I have this problem actually with almost
_all_ Android Apps (I'm using a Nexus 7): The "back" button either moves
up one level in a menu hierarchy or leaves the App but I haven't figured
out a way (other than remembering it) to figure out whether I'm on the
top level of a menu or in some submenu so I keep leaving Apps all the
time when I actually don't want to.  Tapatalk and Twitter are worst here
but it's frequently happening to me in OrangeSqueeze, too.
Coming from iOs this behavior is something I'm not used to and actually
I find it a bit useless since after all there _is_ another button for
that, the center one, could it be suppressed?