SlimChances wrote:
> My mistake....I run XBMC on my Win 7 machine for an HTPC ,but you are
> right XBMC will work on Linux system also

Isn't it a relief to know that we have options?  :D

Logitech/UE may yet come out with a product that makes these discussions
moot, but I'm still pissed off that they killed the Squeezebox.  I may
switch just to spite them!  :)

I hope they don't mess up UE as much as they have SlimDevices.  I just
ordered a pair of UE900 IEMs.  They're fairly well regarded at Head-Fi.
Not a few people over there seemed surprised to see UE issue a good /
great product after they were acquired by Logitech.

But then again, Logitech didn't ruin SlimDevices immediately either, did
they?