Jokke wrote:
> If there is no analog output to a regular hifi, it is a no-go for me.
> What is the benefit of a built in amp, for an audiophile network player
> ?  The 32w amp can never drive my b&w speakers.

+1 you can also bet that the 32w switch-mode power is some creative
specmanship  probably less than 15 wpc ,wonder how much it really is ,
realistically it's like buying computer speakers 100w power for with a
15VA wallwart for two speakers 15/2/2 = 3,25w .

Amp are actually better not included or could be a plugin module , there
are less demanding zones . or if they are smart diversify the product
one model with amp no analog or digital out one without amp and analog
and digital out . the one without amp could have smaller power supply
too