05mattjax wrote:
> All files are FLAC. 99% are in folder with the associated flac files.
> The 1% are embedded (just one folder with all embedded artwork files)
>
> The ones in folder are all named 'folder.jpg'
>
> I'm running a Netgear ReadyNas Ultra2 with the latest LMS (7.7.2)
>
> It has been working perfect since ownership of Nas 6 months ago and I've
> changed nothing on the network side of things!

hmmm, all seems normal then so *should* work.  almost like some sort of
file permission issue.  I assume you've done a clear and rescan. Can you
take a few music folders that have art that is not showing and copy
those to a laptop or something. Then install LMS on that laptop.  Then
select that music library to see if things work.  This is all just
temporary. If things also fail on temp laptop setup, then something
related to files or network (and not the NAS). If OK on laptop, then
that points back to something like permissions on files, but I'm a newb
when it comes to that on a readynas or other linux based machine.