NeilF wrote:
> OK. Having a couple of problems with the app :(
>
> I'm using this on a 10" android tablet.
>

> _*1._Navigating_lists*_
> When confronted with a list of thousands of artists, albums or tracks,
> you obviously want to be able to scroll quicky. I find the tiny scroll
> widget on the right unfriendly and unreliable.
>
> So you have to scroll the list for the widget to appear, and then you
> have about 1-2 second to put a finger on it to use it. Miss that and
> you're probably just going to click a track by accident.
This alphabetic scroll bar is brilliant, and one of the main attractions
of the app.  I really have no problem with it at all, but there you go -
we are all different! Logitech's own app has a permanent scroll bar, try
that.

> _*2._Playing_or_adding_to_play_list*_
> So you've got a load of tracks on the screen, and you want to add them
> to the playlist. You have to go into each one individually, and then
> selected "+ Add to Playlist". Why not have two buttons next to each
> entry? A "+" to add to playlist, and a ">" to play now? I can see your point,
> but the current arrangement means less clutter on
the screen and less chance of accidentally pressing the wrong option.

> _*4._Reorganising_Playlist*_
> To drag a track into a different position/order, you have to hold the
> album art. This is tricky if you're right handed as you obscure your
> entire view. This is a great function I have not seen on the other SB apps,
> and I
don't find it tricky at all (I am right handed). Sure, part of the item
is obscured as you drag it but you can see the whole line move, so no
biggie.  Perhaps you have big fingers or poor fine motor skills?

> _*5._Add_options_to_Playlist*_
> Similar to 2, why not have a cross to remove an item from a play list
> displayed towards the end of each line, so you can remove an item with a
> single click? Really, what is this one about?  At the moment it is a two
> click job
and you want to make it a one click job?  Is that really so
frustrating?

I use this on the tiniest Android touch screen phone and those extra
options would definitely create an issue with accidentally touching the
wrong option.  For small phone use this app is laid out very well. The
developer could create a different app for tablets.  Maybe you should
ask nicely!