results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=98255
Question: Which online services do you use?

- Deezer
- Internet Radio / TuneIn
- Last.fm
- MOG
- Pandora
- Rhapsody/Napster
- Slacker
- Spotify
- Other (i.e. one I've forgotten)
- NONE - I don't use any online services

I listen to Last.fm 90% of the time because it's the only service which
has the music I like.  It's sort of funny, though, because they've
essentially cut off service to most countries of the world, but they're
the only service with a decent or any selection of music from
Scandinavia and other places they no longer serve.  I'd be glad to
switch to another service, but every one I've tried doesn't even have
most of the groups to whom I was introduced by Last.fm and which are now
my favorites.  I'll be an unhappy camper when msb.com and/or Last.fm
shut down for good...