results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=98255
Question: Which online services do you use?

- Deezer
- Internet Radio / TuneIn
- Last.fm
- MOG
- Pandora
- Rhapsody/Napster
- Slacker
- Spotify
- Other (i.e. one I've forgotten)
- NONE - I don't use any online services

One weighing factor thats not considered is how we use online services .
I do use them ,but most of time i listen to local files .
*but* i find them a great enhancement and needed .
You can develop them further to support the local files with enhanced
data, lyrics and bios etc just like some of our plugins do and as the
smartmix plug doe sugests similar music from online sources .

I do hate buzzwords but "integration" is the thing i need .