Triode wrote:
> In terms of a standalone product, I don't think we should underestimate
> what the device can do itself..

Indeed.. I am just running squeezelite only on my wandboard. It's in the
hifi rack connected to the wifi network (no issues - even tried
disconnecting the antenna pigtail to simulate a dropout and it just
carried on regardless!) playing from a Vortexbox (or using Qobuz for
FLAC streaming) and controlled via android app or ipad.
Sound quality via my DAC is very reasonable indeed and so far it's been
rock solid stable, although I would like a kinder way to turn it off
(too lazy to ssh in!)
Also syncs with my Boom in the kitchen perfectly.

Without wanting to question Triode's excellent work too much, I still
not sold on using Jivelite, although there's no harm in bundling it in.
If I want the TV on, I'll use my XBMC box which has a far prettier UI.
For me a headless player controlled by something portable
(smartphone/tablet) makes more sense as a multiroom system.