erland wrote:
> "What can be quite effective is opening up a reactangle of gold..."
>
> Ok, now I know I'm a geek, feels kind of strange to look forward to
> study a logo on a circuit board.
>
> My DualLite Wandboard should arrive tomorrow, so the fun will start soon
> :-)

I've been doing PCB art since I was 17 (and that was a LOOONG time ago).
I'm completely useless with  disigning something visual, but I'm a
pretty good craftsman at figuring out how to implement it.

Now what is REALLY esoteric is chip art, you need an electron microscope
to see it! The really fun stuff  is chip art animation. If you have the
chip actually running while it is in the electron microscope, the image
intensities vary depending on the voltages on the wires in the chip. You
can overlay images on top of each other, sort of like the old NIXIE
tubes, and run each one off a different phase of a slow clock and have
animation that only shows up in an electron microscope.

You are lucky, I ordered my  wandboard 3 weeks ago and I still don't
have it. Hopefully this week sometime.

John S.