pippin wrote:
> You can do that with ickStream, if you like. But what is your "cloud at
> home"? Most people don't want to have a server running 24/7 and I, for
> myself, enjoy having access to music I don't yet know. This will not go
> away, people will use online services for a lot of their music
> listening, probably most of it.

I agree. I certainly like using music services (spotify, etc.) and
internet radio. But I also want to be able to access my own music
library (from my home server) even if I have no internet service at a
particular point in time.  That is the UE Radio approach that I disliked
the most was the fact that one needed internet access to even access
one's own files on one's own server.  But I assume the ickStream
approach wouldn't mandate an internet connection to support one's own
files.