agillis wrote:
> Simplicity.
>
> That's what you get that you don't have now. Drop a CD in the drive and
> it shows up on your SqueezeBox 5 minutes later. One box, no hassles.

+1

I have been running vortexbox for a number of years and its great, not
just for auto ripping CD's but also DVD's which are both then
automatically updated on LMS and plex for Roku DVD streaming. The CD
tagging accuracy is very good, occsionally get a unknown artist but
rarely, every few months I'll manually update the tags with mp3tag to
make sure genre/year etc. is how I want it.

Having a young family this simplicity and time saving is a big plus for
me, my server runs quietly hidden away and vortexbox automates a lot of
this, occasionally need to reboot which I can easy do on my tablet via
the web interface