larsfloe wrote:
> I agree... UI is much better done via smartphones. If one hasn't got a
> smartphone that person would most asumingly not be interessted in this
> fairly geeky Slimdevices re incarnation. At the end of the day that was
> what killed it- it was too difficult for most people to adhere to..

Count me out of this project then, and I'm guessing a few others.
I don't ever want to rely on controlling my music with a
smartphone/iThing.

Maybe if one day there is a small screen and/or ir-remote then I'll show
some interest.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologise for 'killing' the
previous platform with my non-geekyness.