Amongst several other players, I have a Receiver tucked away above my
kitchen. Yesterday I was working on the electricity inside the house and
therefor I cut the power on several groups. Now that the power is
restored, the Receiver won't play anymore. It's not visible in the LMS
web-admin either and when I use Squeezepad I don't see the player
either.

When using iPeng however, I do see the player, but when I click it, a
pop-up comes asking me to choose to which server I should connect it.
And when I click on a server, it won't do that. Also using the
controller, I can select the player, but then it starts searching for
the server and can't find it.

When I cut the power to the Receiver the player disappears, when power
is restored, it returns. So it actually sees the player, it's not a
thing that is left in the cache or something. I've already restarted the
server, rebooted the router, had a look on mysb.com to see if it was
perhaps connected to there, but nothing seems to help.

Anyone care to make a suggestion as to what could be the problem here?
Since it's tucked away in a cabin above my kitchen, it's rather hard to
see what color the button is, so I'll use that as a last resort.

Touch, Marantz SR5004, Harman Kardon HKTS11 in living room
Duet in kitchen and bathroom
Radio in bedroom and study
SB Server 7.7.2 running on a Synology DS1812+ NAS
iPhone running iPeng and iPad running iPengHD