I've already power cycled that one a couple of times, with the server
being on. Everytime the device disappears under "unconnected players"
and comes back after a couple of minutes, apparently it has rebooted by
that time. I've also disconnected the patch-cable from the receiver,
rebooted the router, restarted the server with the Receiver being
connected, etc.

Oh well, it has worked stable for half a year and it probably would have
worked for a couple of years if I wouldn't have been cutting the
electricity on all connected devices a couple of times.

Touch, Marantz SR5004, Harman Kardon HKTS11 in living room
Duet in kitchen and bathroom
Radio in bedroom and study
SB Server 7.7.2 running on a Synology DS1812+ NAS
iPhone running iPeng and iPad running iPengHD