Awesome info guys!

So, the Touch is the best, sound wise, of all the SB's (excl. the
Transporter)?
There are a lot (5...) of Duets for sale here in Sweden, and not Touch
and neither the SB3/Classics. The Duet has less good sound, am I
correct?

And yes Erland, when I ripped my CD's (about 1000) back in 2002-2003, I
did them as 320Kbps VBR MP3's. I'm not sure I want to go through the
process doing FLAC's instead, and rating all the music again just to
have the music rated 3-5 available for listening and the rest archived.
Any companies out there that can do the ripping and fetching the meta
data (Except the rating of course)?

Sorry that the thread grows and grows. It's been a while I was here and
there are so much info everywhere that it's impossible to find all the
info I need. But you guys are so very helpful, thanks a lot for that!

/Niclas