>Thanks MC. Yes, it's not that unstable but it does require a certain
>amount of maintenance.

The core LMS server has remained pretty stable for me for a long time, and I've
always close to the bleeding edge, running from the latest server source code
updates.
What sometimes goes unstable are plugins that lag behind server changes if you
are on the bleeding edge.  On-line services change and things like BBC Radio,
radio station streams, etc often fail, but likely to be issues with any device
that depends on internet resources?

So, if you don't want maintenance, stick with a known server version, avoid
MySqueezeBox.com and bookmark your own internet radio streams.