Hi.

There are a couple of music shows I really like that are available only
via Mixcloud. Given that there is no Mixcloud plugin for Squeezebox, I
can't stream Mixcloud music to my Squeezebox Classic or Touch. So, I
currently send Mixcloud audio from my laptop computer to my hi-fi via an
ancient XITEL HiFi-Link.

I've been considering buying a Nexus 7 tablet. I'm wondering whether it
would be possible to connect the Nexus 7 to my Squeezebox to play
Mixcloud music or, failing that, connect the Nexus 7 to my hi-fi via a
USB cable of some sort (the Nexus 7 has a micro-USB port).

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and advice.

Steve