radish112 wrote:
> Hi.
>
> There are a couple of music shows I really like that are available only
> via Mixcloud. Given that there is no Mixcloud plugin for Squeezebox, I
> can't stream Mixcloud music to my Squeezebox Classic or Touch. So, I
> currently send Mixcloud audio from my laptop computer to my hi-fi via an
> ancient XITEL HiFi-Link.
>
> I've been considering buying a Nexus 7 tablet. I'm wondering whether it
> would be possible to connect the Nexus 7 to my Squeezebox to play
> Mixcloud music or, failing that, connect the Nexus 7 to my hi-fi via a
> USB cable of some sort (the Nexus 7 has a micro-USB port).
>
> Thanks in advance for your suggestions and advice.
>
> Steve

I don't think there is audio out at the Nexus 7 USB input, (data
transfer and power only).
You could use the headphone socket using a jack plug to phono cable.
Or bluetooth via a bluetooth adapter such as this one
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Wireless-Speaker-Adapter-Bluetooth/dp/B0054QK514

kidstypike
1xSB3 - 1xBoom - 1x(Squeezebox) Radio - 2xTouch