Fifer Wrote:
> I think most of us would have expected the SB to score better in that
> particular group of products.

Agreed, I wandered off onto my very own soapbox for a while there...

As I said in another post, I think a lot of it is down to looks and the
SB3 fixes that. Also journalists are predisposed to one product or
another because it fits their model of how the system should work.
Bluntly, if you call up a journo when you offer a product for review
and spend some time with them (schmooze in other words) you're far more
likely to get a good review. Placing advertising also helps...(cough)

Paul

--
CardinalFang