After adding some newer wireless appliances (tv, cable boxes, Reko
device, blue ray player), I  experiencing SB significant rebuffering. It
usually occurs in the afternoon for some reason.. ... Maybe neighbor
interferences ( all of a sudden). I am using a Cisco router. I am
thinking I can beat this rebuf issue by purchasing a new more powerful
router. I'm a novice on these kind of things, so I'm not sure I'm going
in the right direction.
Can anyone make a recommendation for a good router that might help.

Below is a post that I made about 3 weeks ago that summarizes the
problem circumstances.

(Recently we had a new tv system installed in the family room aka den.
It is a smart tv and has additionally a bluetooth sound bar and a blue
ray player. Also, my wireless provider installed a new modem in the
basement( may not be the source of the problem).
But, my main audio system is also in the family room. It is a SBTouch
leading into Multiple components.
Since this new tv system and since the new modem(in basement), I have
had a persistent rebuffering of stations which I normally listen to
previously with no problems. The TV set up is about 15 feet away from
the audio system.
The router in the basement is a single band router. Would a new more
modern better router eliminate this problem?
Any suggestions? Thank you.)

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS;Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com; MOG;
Sirius.com;
Ipeng remote controller.