Apesbrain wrote:
> Sometimes just powering everything down and restarting will solve issues
> like this.  Unplug everything from wall power including the router.
> Re-power the router first and give it a minute or two to boot up.  Then
> re-power your wireless components one at a time.  This gives the router
> a chance to assign each device a clean local IP address.
>
> If no luck, you might try a different wifi channel: 1, 6 and 11 are
> best.  Install this application and see what other networks are in your
> area and what channels they are using:
> http://www.metageek.net/products/inssider/?

I think I'll try changing the channel. Do I simply go to the settings
and just change the number of the channel? Can changing the wifi channel
hamper the sound quality that I am enjoying?
Thank you.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS;Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com; MOG;
Sirius.com;
Ipeng remote controller.