I bought a Chromebook and installed Crouton which is Ubuntu Linux.
It's a side by side OS thing and it's weird.

squeezeboxserver lives in /usr/sbin
squeezelite lives in /usr/bin
spotifyd lives in
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotify/Bin/i386-linux/

So I have this Linux installation inside ChromeOS and I can pass the
command

sudo squeezeboxserver to start LMS (7.8)

and I can then start squeezelite.  For some reason I have to first
sudo -i

then

sudo squeezelite -o front:CARD=DAC,DEV=0 -n ChromeSqueeze -s 127.0.0.1
-d all=debug

so I did all that and found out the triode spotify plugin wasn't
working. Figured as much that the helper app wasn't working and sure
enough the settings page said just that.

so I then cd to the directory and do sudo spotifyd and it's working like
a champ.

On my Linux laptop (another machine) squeezeboxserver just starts all by
itself
Squeezelite is started from:

squeezelite -o front:CARD=DAC,DEV=0 -n ChromeSqueeze -s 127.0.0.1 -d
all=debug

in /etc/rc.local with no sudo or anything

spotifyd just runs

How can I write a script for this weird setup to start
/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver
/usr/bin/squeezelite
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotify/Bin/i386-linux/spotifyd

I'm stumped and as you can guess not very good with Linux scripts.

Thanks,

John