Google just opened Chromecast to developers, meaning there will soon be
a flood of new apps for streaming to all sorts of HDMI devices.  I see
one of the first out of the box is an app called AllCast, which will
stream any type of media, audio or video, located on any device on the
network to the Chromecast device.

I'm not that knowledgeable about Chromecast, but it seems that it has
everything needed to be a squeeze type audio streaming device.  I'd like
to try using the AllCast app and several small Lepai type amplifiers
scattered around the house and outside.  Question is if anyone knows of
a modest but good little amp that has HDMI input so I can experiment.  I
can do it with a big AV receiver with HDMI inputs, but since I'd like to
use several I'd like to find a small and less expensive amp that would
work.  A google search hasn't turned up any, so I'd appreciate any
suggestions of where to look.

Thanks.