Howdis all.

I have finally made complete my goal of ripping my collection of close
to 800 cds. What a pain the the asses job that was. I have been saving
my flacs to a second hard drive as the backup strategie. Now my want is
to get a good backup plan to keep all of my work at its saftest levels
so that my job of ripping isnt needed again.

I use a program called Acronis to make an image file of my operating
system which I keep in case of a drive failure. I have never needed to
use it but feel good knowing that it is there for me. I would like to
use Acronis to do regulars of my backup flacs. I will do a full backup
of my flacs now but should I use differential or incremental backups
afterwards? I don't expect to be seeing more than 50 cds a year
purchased from now on.