MarkusE wrote:
> OK, this seems to be a bit frustrating. Let me repeat this in other
> words: there is no alternative for LastFm on mysqueezebox.com with a SB
> Classic? I only can install the 3rd Party plugin on my server. Am I
> right?

Correct. You are right.   (You would need to use LMS and plugin)

p.s. Sonos users seem to be upset with the decision by LastFM as well
based on some threads I've seen. I suppose it is simply much harder to
compete from LastFM's point of view now that there is BEATS, SPOTIFY,
iTunes Radio, etc.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify