Pascal Hibon wrote:
> Sure, that works if the recording itself is of good quality. That is
> unfortunately not necessary true for all recordings out there.
> Dynamic compression is not the only bad thing that happens during the
> creation of an album.

Not at all numerous reasons , there migth not exist a good version ,but
for mysterius reasons there always seems to exist multiple versions of
some recordings ?

Then they have a fallback position they hinted at , getting the best
-possible- master . But then it may be sufficent to rerelease as 16/44.1
flac , lossles yes hirez no .

Wonder if they going to stay of the temptation to sell it as 24/192
anyway at a premuim price he he  (like hd tracks does with 1960's
rolling stones) ;)

Sadly i think mr .young bougth in the myth that 24/96-192 is necessary ,
so it may be but if the pricing is going to be higher because I get the
random noise in classic/old recordings spread on more bits ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)