Dogberry2 wrote:
> I don't know about MP3Tag's Export configurations, so I can't answer
> that. It seems that to sort and filter the data, MP3Tag would first have
> to read all the track files and build its own internal database from the
> tags. Since LMS has already scanned the track tags and built a database,
> to me it was the obvious place to go after the data. Comme ci comme ça.

The difference should be that LMS does not save all tag data only stuff
thats of use for its own browse modes etc . And its possibly also
optimised for this in some way . LMS own logic re compilations and
artist may also skew the result ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4