get.amped wrote:
> If the Boom and Radio are fine, fully functional SB3s are routinely
> available on e-bay for under $150 USD. I recently picked up 3 for $125
> each for some friends who were envious of my system.

Also search on LastFM player on ebay, I picked up a cheap fully working
Duet pair this way, the seller had no idea what they were actually
selling, it was still running the original firmware!  Ouch  :)

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.