cliveb wrote:
> For a useable multi-room streaming system, LMS remains a very sensible
> choice.

And as much as we all like to scratch our heads and wonder what Logitech
was thinking, I'm very grateful to them and to SlimDevices for getting
us to this point.

Given how much interest there still is in the system and how many of us
have concluded that there's still nothing better, it seems like it would
be pretty easy for Logitech to get back into the game if they ever
wanted to.

For some reason, this makes me think of Fiesta, a popular American line
of dinnerware that was pulled from production by its manufacturer.
After a few years of watching prices for used pieces skyrocket, they
realized they were missing out and began making the stuff again.  Of
course, the salad plates didn't do such a great job of decoding FLAC...