results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=102134
Question: Do you want to see the status bar on iPhone 5, 5s and iTouch
5G

- Yes, show me the status bar!
- No, I prefer to have the clean screen.
- I don't care

Having the status bar appear and disappear (ie. only in some view modes)
is absolutely the wrong way to do it, so please don't go that route.
It's either always there or never there. My vote is handle them both and
toss it into a preference.  The app already has a ton of preferences,
one more isn't going to break it. ;)

My only suggestion at this point is to change the behavior of the A..Z
letters at the right side of the screen when scrolling lists. iPeng 7
has been broken with respect to this - the letters (quick jump way to
navigate) should always remain static, just like in every other iOS app.
However, in iPeng their layout changes when the heading at the top
appears and disappears. This means if you try to use those letters to
scroll down, you will never be able to stop on the letter you want. More
than frustrating, it's actually infuriating. ;)

Bruno
*'Twisted Melon - IR remote solutions for Mac, Boxee Box, Windows and
Linux' (http://twistedmelon.com/shop/?show=bug1)*