philippe_44 wrote:
> I've been a user of many SB devices (3 Boom, 4 radio, 4 receiver, 1
> Touch, 1 SB3 ...) I really love these devices, but I have to confess, at
> the risk of receiving tomatoes, that I've now added 2 Sonos:1, 1 Sonos:3
> and 1 Sonos:5 and I was able to have them reasonably intregrated with
> LMS system. LMS is still the center, but I the Sonos:5 acts as a gateway
> between the 2 systems using the SB Touch and, to my real surprise, the
> synchronization between the 2 system is absolutely perfect. I'm really
> amazed as there is no audible lag between the 2 and it can last for
> hours. Of course, I have to move to Sonos controller when I want to
> switch on/off the Sonos speakers, but at the end, this is a really good
> setting - I still love my SB system (still improving it :-))

I'd be interested i understanding how this works - do you point the
Sonos system to LMS for its music library?  And how does syncing work,
other than by trying to rpess play at the same time :)  If I could move
slowly over to a mixed economy that would be ideal ...

Main system: SB Touch, Arcam A85, Tannoy V4i speakers
SB Classic into JVC R-1XL Stereo Receiver and JPW bookshelf speakers (an
Ebay/ Freecycle set up!)
SB Boom, Logitech Z4 subwoofer
SB Radio
LMS 7.8.0 running on WHS 2011 on a HP Prolaint Microserver
Orange Squeeze/ Squeeze Commander on Google Nexus 7 and HTC One