In the Living Room I have an SB3 that is attached to my AV Receiver
using both digital and analogue connections. I mainly use the analogue
via Zone 2 to a separate Sony amp for listening via headphones while
SWMBO is watching TV. I have a number of pairs of headphones ranging
from some top end wired ones to a pair of Sennheiser RS 130's which are
RF wireless. They are perhaps 10 years old and the on ear volume control
is starting to cause issues so I am after a new pair of wireless cans. I
do not want Bluetooth. Anyone got any suggestions. I can afford
something better than the RS130s but struggling to find anything other
than Sennheisers as a possible replacement. Ideally I want a
stand/recharge cradle like the130s.