d6jg wrote:
> I can afford something better than the RS130s but struggling to find
> anything other than Sennheisers as a possible replacement.
Any strong reason for rejecting Sennheiser?  I think they remain the
leaders in this particular space (non-BT wireless).  Not sure there is a
wireless set of cans that sound as good as the best wired but the RS220
probably comes closest.  The RS170/RS180 can be had at a great discount
since they are slightly older tech.

All that said I once had a pair of higher-end Sony RF phones that I
thought sounded ok.  Their MDR-HW700DS looks promising, but expensive.
A less-expensive MDR-HW300K is also available.