jimbobvfr400 wrote:
> No I use Squeeze Player. Mainly because I'd already paid for it before
> SB Player came out, also I do still have a desire Z on Gingerbread
> working as a SB in my garage, although I very rarely use it, I believe
> SB Player needs Android 4.x or better.
>
> Yes I am a Joggler Fanatic and the same JimBob [emoji5] I have 3 of the
> little blighters, 1 running my LMS and being my main SB player, another
> as a player in another room and the third as just a controller on the
> other side of my kitchen, all running SqPOS by roobarb, IMO just about
> the best SqueezeBox hardware ever!

Do you want another? I bought one which was running an old O2 software.
It was in really good condition, boxed, original instructions etc and
not a scratch on screen. I had it running for an hour or so then tried
to flash it and fear I cooked the EFI chip. I have now got another for
my need - a now playing  and control screen. I think someone who knows
what they are doing and has the nerve to pull the chip will be able to
get the dead one going again. FOC.

QNAP TS419P 4TB LMS7.7.2
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 connected Digitally - > Celestion
Ditton F20s - and connected Analogue for Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 ->
Sennheiser HDR 130
*Office* - SB3 -> Sony TA FE320 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes