Weystoner wrote:
> Many thanks for your replies.
>
> D6jg: I went to 'switch library' on the Touch - it just tries to access
> the same one. At least I presume it is - it has the same name.  Would it
> be anything to do with static/auto assigned IP addresses?  I'm not sure
> how mine are configured.
>
> kidstypike: I went to 'choose network' on the Touch: it connected OK.
> Your image showed LMS listing the player: in Settings my LMS says 'your
> player was not found' .  I have tried reinstalling LMS, but no
> difference.
>
> Dave

Ok.
What platform is LMS running on?
PC - If so - do START/RUN/CMD then type "ipconfig" - what does the PC
report as its IP address ?

QNAP TS419P 4TB LMS7.7.2
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 connected Digitally - > Celestion
Ditton F20s - and connected Analogue for Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 ->
Sennheiser RS 130
*Office* - SB3 -> Sony TA FE320 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Various iThingys with iPeng & Tablets etc