poing wrote:
> Okay, so it's probably not Android Lollipop related after all.
>
> I also have to kill the task. Only after kill and rerunning the app, it
> works. It's a relatively new problem for me. I'm fairly sure I haven't
> had this issue prior to a recent app update.

FYI, 2.0.15 (2015!) will be coming out this weekend that fixes several
issues (hopefully this one, although I never duplicated it exactly)
across a range of Android versions. Regardless of whether it resolves
all issues, I hope it is at least an improvement for everyone. Working
hard to port these and other fixes forward to the beta/preview too.